CSR Personal Experience Call Center

/
0 Comments



I do write a lot about call center don't I? In this post I will post about the following: amount of call answered in one day record, total of calls answered in three months, and so forth, here we go!

Image found on google



What is your record of calls you had taken in only one day?


My record would be 66 calls in one day only. No breaks, since phones were buzzing like crazy maniacs. That was on my eighth day of work.

Image found on google


What is the total of calls you had answered since start to finish?


September doesn't count, since it was more based on training. So between October, and November, I had answered around 740 calls exact or more. On my two big fat notebook where I always take notes about my calls I have 740 exact, not sure if I forgot to write few customers. 



How does it feel answering those 740 calls?


It's feel amazing, because you don't expect a large number, specially a girl that doesn't like talking on a phone for daily bases, reason why I mentioned the "getting out from my comfort zone" part in my previous post. It also means I met, and got the opportunity to talk to 740 people on the phone. I met different types of people. Angry people, people who answers the phone yelling, nice people, people with a wonderful sense of humour, people who makes you laugh, people who makes you stressed out, but you keep your calm, and in the end of the call take a five. I met many types of people I didn't expect for them to exist. 



What skills did you gain?

Patients with rude, and I do mean extremely rude customers. Empathy, be empathetic, example; "It can be very frustrating, reason for the frustration. I will to make sure everything is done today." I didn't know about the existence of CS Pro, TBA, Lotus Note & Lync, now I do, and learned how to use them. 



Thing you learned about yourself that you didn't know?

I already knew I'm not a loud person. I don't speak with an upbeat tone, I speak with a calm tone, which been told makes me sound tired, even if I wasn't. Then the other week I was told at the beginning of the call I sounded upbeat, but then I went to the calm tone again. Then the week I was lay-off I started to be a bit more upbeat. So I improved a lot on that. I already knew this as well, and that will be the dead air. Let me explain; I always say; "You going to hear a brief silence while I look for the information, I'll remain on the line, if you need anything else, let me know." I used that if I know it will take me few seconds to pull up something or if the customer hates being on hold. Still they count it as dead silence. (-_-)


Most amazing had happened on work?

The most amazing thing will be speaking mostly in English, but I spoke English & Spanish simultaneously during calls. Joking with the customer when I asked "Is there anything else I can help you with?" He said; "Yes can you provide me the six numbers for the lottery ticket?". Also when a customer told me; "You are genius! Had anyone called you a genius? Because you are genius!" That made me very happy because I taught the customer tips and tricks.


What will you miss about your job?

It was english only job, even if I needed to speak Spanish in some occasions for the customers. Yo can be yourself, and people complimented you. Most of the people were nerdy as in anime, manga, K-drama, and comics freaks like myself all of them were friendly. I'll miss the free coffee, even if I took the Vanilla one, and the free water to drink.


What now?

Now I'm going to a new unknown journey, since I don't know where I'm going to get hire next or as what, because I never expect to work in a call center. Currently looking for jobs, wish me success.


That is it for today, if you have questions for me to answer feel free to ask.



LOVE:



You may also like

No comments :

Copyright Sharly. Powered by Blogger.